The terms used herin shall have the following meanings:
2. By accepting the Regulations, the User being a natural person declares that it possess full capacity for acts in law in compliance with the law of its country of origin. The User acting on behalf of a legal person or of an organizational unit without legal personality declares that it is authorized to conclude agreements and contract liabilities on behalf of that person or unit in compliance with an entry in the suitable register or based on a power of attorney. The persons who fail to meet the terms and conditions specified in the preceding sentences, should not use the Website.
3. Sedoc reserves the right to introduce changes to these Regulations. A change in the Regulations will take effect after the lapse of 30 days of the day of notifying the Users of the change to the electronic mail address indicated upon registration. The User is entitled to terminate the agreement in the case of lack of its consent for the change in the Regulations within 14 days of the date of receiving the notification.
4. Sedoc operates an internet store. The subjects of the sales agreements are the Products constituting legal software provided by one of the producers, in compliance with the license purchased for the given Product.
5. Rules and regulations of §1 section 4, section 5 nonwithstanding, Sedoc uses the Service to offer and sell its own products and services.
6. The User registering on the Website expresses its consent for the processing, and providing Sedoc with, its personal data such as full name, address, e-mail address as well as other data, such as the Tax Identification number and the bank account number – for payment operators, including for the payment operators to process that data for the purpose of executing the transactions of payments for the products and services offered on the website. The User is entitled to review the personal data and to request that it be changed or removed.
1. Sedoc does not charge fees for Users’ registrations on the Website. Clients cover the purchased product’s price and all payment operator fees on account of using the selected payment gates.
2. The Clients can make payments on account of purchasing the Products to Sedoc via payment operators.
3. The Client, selecting a payment method according to subsection 4, subparts b) and c) hereby declares that it thus expresses its consent for making the payments through the websites offering those payment systems or via Sedoc and that it has become familiar with the regulations of the Payment operators. Sedoc does not bear the liability towards the Users for any problems with making payments for reasons on the part of the payment operators. In particular for a delay in the execution of the payment or for the impossibility to execute it due to any technical reasons. The above sentence does not apply to the scope in which the provision would be inconsistent with the provisions associated with consumer protection. In the case of a complaint associated with the services of the payment operator, the User should address the operator of the suitable payment website in compliance with the complaint terms and conditions specified in its regulations. If the payment was not executed for reasons on the part of Sedoc, the User should lodge the complaint in accordance with the rules specified in these Regulations.
4. The Client declares that the financial resources with which it makes the payments for the Products originate solely from legal sources.
5. Each system payment’s commission and fee levels are described at the checkout (step 2).
6. The Client should submit the request for issuance of an invoice to the Sedoc representative, meaning Website staff.
7. The Client will receive Partnership Points after every purchase made on the Website.
Registration and the Terms and Conditions of Using the Website.
1. The minimum technical conditions required for the use of the Website are as follows:
- possession of a computer or another device with online access,
2. Sedoc allows the Users to use the Website in the following manner:
- by registering with the use of a registration form,
- by logging in through Facebook or Google+,
- with Guest status without registration,
a) The User performs registration by filling in the registration form that is available on the Website. During registration, the User is obliged to provide the following data:
- full name,
- e-mail address constituting the login to the Website,
- login password,
b) In the case of logging or registering in with the use of Facebook or Google +, the User will indicate its full name, country of residence and e-mail address.
3. The User is liable for the correctness and completeness of the data indicated in subpar. 2 and undertakes to immediately notify Sedoc of their changes, and not to make the login or password to the Website available to unauthorized third parties. Sedoc is not liable for the damage borne by the User as a result of violation of the obligations specified in the preceding sentence.
4. Sedoc reserves the right to verify the payments made by the Client on the Website. The verification is voluntary and is only used for the purpose of confirming the authenticity of the Client’s data. The above verification may occur by:
- the Client sending, to the electronic mail address indicated by Sedoc, within 7 days of the date of authorizing the payment, the scan of the front only of the payment card with the use of which the payment for the Products was made, including the full name of the card owner and the 4 first and 4 last digits of the payment card number (the remaining digits and the expiration date of the card should be covered).
5. In the case of discovering a violation of these Regulations or of the common mandatory provisions of the law; denial to comply with a verification request, or due to its negative outcome, Sedoc reserves the right to:
- send a warning to the User of the discovered violations, and calling for the User to cease them,
- suspending temporarily the possibility to use the Website until the violations are ceased or until their effects are removed,
- terminating the Agreement with the User.
6. The Users of the Website undertake to:
- provide only true data listed in § 3 subpar. 2 of the Regulations,
- refrain from any activities that might violate in any way the rights or personal interests of third parties or of other Users of the Website, in particular the intellectual property rights and the industrial property rights,
- not to publish on the Website the contents of illegal character, in particular of pornographic character, inciting hatred on grounds of nationality, race, ethnicity or religion,
- refrain from any activities that might disrupt the operation of the Website or its use by other Users,
- not to give the login or password to the Website to unauthorized persons.
Terms and Conditions of Making Transactions on the Website.
1. The publication of a Product on the website constitutes an offer to conclude an agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code.
2. The transactions on the Website are conducted with the use of electronic channels of distance communication, particularly with the use of electronic mail.
3. The conclusion of an agreement between Sedoc and a Buyer takes place upon the confirmation by the Buyer of the intention to conclude an agreement by selecting a suitable functionality on the Website.
4. The Product is sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Client immediately after crediting the resources on the bank account of the payment operator in the case of online payments.
5. An order confirmation that is sent to the customer automatically by email does not yet constitute an acceptance of a contract on behalf of the provider. It only serves to inform the user that the Client received their order.
Liability of Sedoc.
1. Sedoc does not bear the liability in the following cases:
a) for the damage resulting from the difficulties in or impossibility for the Users to use the Website for reasons independent of Sedoc,
b) for the damage resulting from viruses, Trojans which may be sent to or through the Website by third parties,
c) for the impossibility to use the Website in the cases when Sedoc blocks the Account for reason of violation of the provisions of these Regulations,
d) for the damage resulting from the Website Users’ violations of the intellectual property rights or industrial property rights, or the personal interests of third parties,
e) for the damage incurred by the User as a result of violation of the provisions of these Regulations, in particular of making available the login and access password to the Website to unauthorized third parties,
2. The exclusions of liability described in subpar. 1 do not apply to the scope in which they are inconsistent with the provisions associated with consumer right protection.
1. The complaints associated with the services provided by Sedoc on the Website may be submitted by the Users in writing or by e-mail. The complaints will be examined within 14 days of the date when Sedoc has received them.
2. If a Client’s complaint refers to the properties of the Product or to other services Sedoc will examine the complaint as soon as possible, maximum within 14 days of the date of receiving it.
Return and Refund Policy.
1. The Client is entitled to withdraw from your contractual declaration within 14 days without giving reasons in text format (e.g. letter, fax, email) prior receiving the item or product (“Service”) provided by Sedoc. For security reasons in digital services or items, at the time the customer completes the purchase of the service, item or product is already under the possession of the customer or beneficiary at time of purchase reimbursement is no longer accepted.
2. In the case of the unavailability of the Product selected by the Client, it will be informed of the shortest possible time limit for sending the Product. In case of lack of the Client’s consent to change the time limit of execution of the order, Sedoc will reimburse the amount paid in to the Client. The reimbursement of the price will take place within 5 working days. At the request of the Client, the amount to be reimbursed may be replaced with Partnership Points to be used on the Website.
3. Sedoc will not issue refunds based on a glitch in the product, service or item, the non-compliance with the minimum requirements to run the game on the Client’s computer, for lack of satisfaction during the game, failure to read the description or terms specified by Sedoc for the specific product, service or item.
4. If you pre-order a product, service or item refunds will be applicable, unless the product code or digital download is not yet delivered or owned by the customer.
5. Sedoc may refuse to refund Partnership Points used for the purchase.
Termination of the Agreement.
1. Each of the Parties is entitled to terminate the agreement concluded with Sedoc at any time without cause.
2. The termination of the agreement by the Client takes place by reporting the request to remove the Account, submitted on the Website.
3. The termination of the agreement concluded by Sedoc with the Client takes place by blocking the Client’s Account confirmed with an e-mail message sent to the address indicated by the Client upon registration on the Website.
4. The submission of the request indicated in subpar. 2 or the submission of a declaration on termination in compliance with subpar. 3, will cause the initiation of the procedure of liquidating User’s Account. In this instance, a User's Account will be deleted within 7 days from his last successful transaction.
5. The period of notice for an agreement concluded by Sedoc with the Client will take 14 days, but in no case may it be shorter than the period of finalization of the started transactions in which the Client participates. In the case of a glaring violation by the Client of the provisions of these Regulations, or of the mandatory provisions, Sedoc will be entitled to terminate the agreement with immediate effect.
2. The Users may not, without the consent of Sedoc, expressed in writing on pain of nullity, transfer their rights, obligations, claims and/or liabilities under the agreement binding them, to third parties.
3. The provisions of the United States law will apply to the resolution of the disputes between Sedoc and the User. The disputes will be resolved by the court with jurisdiction for the registered office of Sedoc. The provision of the preceding sentence does not apply to the agreements concluded with the use of consumers.
All content on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Sedoc or its content suppliers and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the Sedoc or its software suppliers and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws.
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at [email protected]
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to [email protected]
Where possible, we will work with You to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.
Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website - gamevikings.com. Personal data is data that is personally referable to you, (i.e. name, address, e-mail addresses etc.).
Party responsible for gathering data:
14 NE First Ave, 10th Floor,
Miami, FL 33132, USA
Sedoc LLC requests that anyone under the age of 18 not send any personal information about themselves over the Internet. Each individual should be supervised by their parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information such as name and email address from children under 16 years old on GameVikings. We encourage parents to regularly monitor their children's use of any online activities.
We may collect information such as:
All data listed above is saved on our servers.
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with better services. There are a few particular reasons why this data is stored:
GameVikings will not share any personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. However this Website may channel stored data to to add you to a commercial bulletin circulation list or third party vendors as a response to a product order.
We are focused on ensuring that your information is secured. In order to prevent unauthorised access, we have arranged suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that have been collected via GameVikings online.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data:
You may switch on/off in your account’s properties the acceptance of receiving marketing information or email us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have certain rights which relates to your personal data processing. You may request information how the data is being processed including the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data might be disclosed. You have the right to to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have “the right to be forgotten” which means that you can contact us directly via [email protected] and ask for erasing your personal information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email via [email protected] us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.